Reflection Paper in E-Tech


The thing is, it's not just the lessons that I learned on this subject but also to the experiences that I treasure and makes me who I am today. Empowerment Technology, at first I thought it was just a simple and perhaps nothing important, truly I say I have no interest in this subject at all. But then I was wrong, I was wrong to say that it is nothing important,and frankly,I regret it. When I first hear what Ma'am Vanessa about this subject,it makes my heart flutter. Somehow I could relate to this subject, because it's not just about the internet, technology, communication, and etc., it is also about the real world out there. This subject taught me how to fight, not literally fighting, but to fight to protect myself for those people who may bring me down. It taught me how to care, to care for the things that I didn't mind before. And lastly, it taught me how to be myself, being true of who I am and what I may.

From Prelims to Finals, I couldn't count the things that I have learned. Lots of laughs, sadness, disappointments, frustrations, and even insecurity. A lot of hindrances that I go through to this journey. These things made me who I am today. It miles me to become a stronger woman who cannot be moved, a foundation that will never be destroyed in times of storms and sunshines.

All those lessons and experiences that I had, I will treasure it till the end. Because it is somehow part of the pieces that makes me whole. The happiest moment that happened and I will surely not forget is the Mr. And Ms. E-Tech. This experience has the biggest part of it. A part that I won't forget​. The part that I will treasure in my life.

One thing I had learned from that experience is, don't be that someone who believes that he/she can do everything, be that someone of who you are, show your truly self because when the time comes, this would change your perspective on life. That moment, even if I'm not the leader of our group, I did everything to help my teammates, I give my best. I give my all for us to achieve our goals. The goal to fight, the goal to win, and lastly the goal to satisfy for our grades in this subject.

This subject became my life lesson in the whole year that I had experienced in my life. This subject is one of my inspiration to continue to what I've been taking through or to what the journey or road that I will take. No matter how hard the situation is, i have that something, a lesson that will be my aspirations. That's what who makes me unique. Honestly, this subject is one of those things that I will surely treasure, treasure those things that I receive, treasure those moments that I will never forget, treasure those challenges that I faced and how I successfully cope up with it, and lastly treasure those lessons that has a part of my life and my heart.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Role of ICT in Million People March

Role of ICT in Yolanda People Finder

Role of ICT in EDSA Dos